QANTAS PASSENGER PERKS
Uncover the everyday extraordinary of Western Australia. Experience a Wild Encounter you'll remember forever.
Exclusive discounts with Qantas Passenger Perks
Scroll down to book now & use promo code: QANTASPERKS to receive your discount.
Please also insert your Qantas booking reference number in the comments section of your booking.
To book your adventure, simply select your cruise below to find out more info, input promo code and confirm your booking.
Please scroll down for full terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
Validity / Eligibility for Qantas Passenger Perks (QPP) Experiences
1. You can book 1 or more Qantas Passenger Perks offers as long as you are travelling between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 inclusive on an international Qantas marketed flight(s) into Australia.
2. A Qantas marketed flights must contain the airline code QF (for Qantas) on the ticket. This includes flights booked via a travel agent; travel manager or online travel agent, as well as on qantas.com
3. For flights with one (1) international connection or more, at least one of the international flights must feature a QF number on the ticket.
4. Qantas marketed flights on Domestic routes within Australia are not eligible for this offer.
Booking your QPP Experience:
1. Your QPP experience(s) must be booked for a date that falls within the same travel period as your Qantas international flight into and out of Australia.
2. You must record your Qantas Booking Reference Number when booking the offers with the QPP experience suppliers.
3. Your Qantas Booking Reference Number is a unique 6-character sequence of letters and numbers sent to you at the time of booking. Refer to your confirmation email and ticket sent from Qantas.com, your travel agent, travel manager, or the online travel agent.
4. You can also find your Qantas Booking Reference Number by visiting Manage Your Booking on Qantas.com. or in the Qantas App, and is also included in pre-departure communication sent to you either by Qantas or your booking agents prior to your journey.
5. The experience supplier may ask you to enter in their unique promo code as well when booking. Full instructions can be found on each suppliers’ webpage.
6. QPP deals/offers are based on the recommended retail price as determined by the supplier and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers from Qantas, or the supplier.
Redeeming your QPP Experience
1. To redeem your QPP experience you must present your Qantas Booking Reference Number, in person, when you arrive at the experience. Examples include providing the ticket confirmation email with your Qantas Booking Reference Number, showing your booking in the Qantas App, or showing your pre-departure communications from Qantas/booking agent which contains the Booking Reference Number.
2. The supplier has the right to refuse entry or fulfillment of the offer if proof of the Booking Reference Number associated with a valid Qantas ticket is not valid as per the above eligibility, or presented, in person, at the time of redemption.
1. QPP experiences are subject to availability. Not all experiences may be available at all times. Please contact the QPP supplier for details about availability and their own T&Cs.”